MEMORANDUM ORDER NO. 2021-01 (Download here)
Implementation of Online Virtual Inspection in the Issuance of Certificate of Public Convenience (CPC) and Other Related Applications
In line with Board Resolution No. 07-0720 of July 23, 2020, regarding the conduct of online virtual inspection, the NWRB will be implementing Memorandum Order No. 2021-01 in all applications for Certificate of Public Convenience (CPC) and other CPC-related applications so that these may be processed despite travel restrictions.
NWRB ensures sufficient water supply from Angat dam during dry season
April 1, 2021
The National Water Resources Board (NWRB), upon the recommendation of the members of the Technical Working Group (TWG) on Angat Dam, approved sufficient water to MWSS and NIA in the months of April and May to address the water requirements of the demand increase during the dry season and to support safety and hygiene measures against COVID-19.
NWRB Approved Gender and Development Plan and Budget 2021
PROGRAM SCHEDULE for International Virtual Conference on Water Demand Management (Download here)
- A Municipal Drought Plan for Water Demand Management
- Synergizing Water Utilities & Business towards Water Sustainability -Indonesia
- The Singapore Water Story
- Water Demand Management -Philippines
- Droughts, Restrictions and WDM in Cape Town Water
- End User Water Demand Management Strategies in the United States